Leadership Institute 2017 is just around the corner. Bro. Ammar Mufleh (Epsilon Alpha Chapter) is issuing a challenge for all SLB entities who want to get their entity’s Leadership Institute 2017 registration paid for!
We are excited to announce the Corazón Challenge! What is the Corazón Challenge you may ask? It is a virtual challenge that will provide SLB entities the opportunity to receive money to pay for one (1) registration towards LI2017 sponsored by Bro. Ammar Mufleh. There will be a total of five (5) winners who will get one (1) registration paid for.
What are we asking entities to do? Entities who participate will need to create and submit one (1) video that displays the “Corazón” of their entity. The video MUST demonstrate the passion/heart that drives the entity and the brothers of the entity. What are the reasons you give interested gentlemen to join SLB?
How does an entity sign up? Great question! Read below to find out how to sign up for this challenge and what you need to do in order to win money toward your entity’s LI2017 registration!
Here’s what you have to do:
- Submit an intent to compete
- Fill out and submit this form: http://qrvey.me/atGHq
- Create and submit a video by uploading it to your entity’s Facebook page
- You must upload your video no earlier than May 7th at 7pm CST
- Your entity’s goal will be to get as many likes on the initial video posted
- Challenge will run until May 14th at 7pm CST
- 5 winners will be selected based on:
- Video content: Which entities show the most heart?
- Total “Likes”
- (Facebook video likes will be counted on video shared on the entity’s own Facebook page – not shared videos by brothers, EO, etc.)
Video Submission Requirements
Entities participating in the Corazón Challenge must submit a 45-90 second video that does the following:
- Videos must display the “Corazón” of your entity – what makes your entity unique? – SHOW PASSION
- Video should speak to the core principles of SLB
Video Submission MUST be appropriate & CANNOT contain:
- images of partying (alcohol consumption, house parties, etc.)
Video Submission CAN contain:
The Corazón Challenge will run for exactly one (1) week, from May 7th to May 14th.
After the challenge, a panel of brothers will review all video submissions to determine the challenge winners.
Questions You May Have
Who’s eligible? Any SLB entity is eligible and able to participate in the Corazón Challenge.
How does this affect the #DriveForLI contributions that were made to my entity? If you are a winner of the Corazón Challenge, your winnings will be added in addition to your #DriveForLI donations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Bro. Julian Gonzalez at email@example.com!